Thank you in advance for presenting at NCUPS!
The pre-meeting seminar begins at 7:15. The main meeting begins at 8:00. Please arrive 30 minutes early so that any technical issues with equipment may be resolved.
Please inform the equipment manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) of your equipment needs several days ahead of your presentation. Be ready to anwser the following:
- Will you be bringing your own laptop or do you intend to use the clubs’s laptop (description below)?
- If you intend to use the club’s laptop, what software do you require?
- Will you be bringing your own projector or do you intend to use the clubs’s projector (description below)?
- If you intend to connect your laptop to the club’s projector, how does it connect?
- Laptop Computer: HP PC running Windows XP, Adobe Lightroom and Apple Quicktime
- Amplified stereo sound system plus cord to connect it to them minipin headphone jack found on most laptops
- Wired microphones
- Projector: BenQ W1000+ capable of projecting 1080P (1920×1080 pixels). Inputs are HDMI and VGA.
- DaLite 12×12 foot white nonbeaded projection screen
- Club Cables:
- HDMI <–>HDMI,
- miniDP<–>HDMI(female) dongle
Club Projector Back
For highest quality, please set you presentation software (PowerPoint, Keynote, …) or video to 1920×1080 resolution. Other resolutions will be scaled to fit by the projector’s internal scaler. If you will be limited to a VGA laptop to projector connection, please do not not scale your presentaton to a resolution greater than 1024×768.
Also see NCUPS article Preparing Images for Projection